I know that I wore this spec makes me more pretty.. Haha.. No need tell mi.. I know
When Samuel start work, it's our 2nd session that is a booking.. Luckily the booking got a few things to do only.. Relax.. After done finished with the booking, normal threate also have booking so we went down to see see.. And we saw someone wore transformers outfit to walk around.. So we went to take a picture with them.. Hehe.. Look at the picture.. We stood ascending orders.. Haha..
Bumblebee is so cute la!!!

After worked, went down to Toa Payoh to meet EME committees for supporting Elson Soh youth box performance and for the Anti-Drug Abuse Campaign 2009.. After all the things ended is around 8 plus 9 liao.. Den we went to Mac to chit chat abit.. While sitting at Mac I ate 2 Oreo Mcflurry.. Before that when I went to meet EME committee, I ate 1 Oreo Mcflurry liao.. So total today I ate 3 oreo Mcflurry!! So fat!! But it makes me happy and I felt better after eating Ice cream.. Den we went home by MRT.. Later is another opening day for me.. From 1040 to 1915 Gold Class opening with Ginnie!! Hope it's fun cos so long never work opening with her liao.. Always Sam work with her.. lols.. Oh ya!! Bought myself a Mirror screen protector for my iTouch.. Self paste till very ugly!! Sians.. But not bad can accept.. Haha.. Monday is my off day.. Maybe decide to go KTV with Yuan Zhuang, Carol and YuJing.. Hope they can make it.. If not I'll rot at home..