Saturday, October 17, 2009

Miss those days..

It's 6am in the morning and Im still awake.. Everyone in my house is sleeping except mi.. Cant get any sleep.. Listen to music, played games, still cant get to slp.. So I switched on my laptop and explored my files inside my laptop.. Found alot of old photos that I had with Grand staff..

My 18 yrs old chalet at Downtown East
Thanx Samuel, Din, WenJun, Ginnie, Xuian Ming, Yati, Hong Brothers ( Wai & Choon), Wayne, Sze May, Jordan, Lun Papa, Seow Zhong, Ah Pang ( Daniel), Simon, Roy, MingWei and many more who attended my birthday celebration that time.. If I have forgot ur name pls tell mi.. I will not put inside.. Wahahahaha..

Sushi buffet at Cineleisure
Took alot of plates until all of them cant finish.. In the end only me finished all.. Lols.. Diana was there too... :)

Sentosa outing at Siloso Beach
Had Great Fun swimming, playing volleyball, tanning, talking, relaxing at the beach with u guys!! Hope this days will come again for gathering..

Grand Party on 27/08/07
Every year we will have a grand party celebration for our hardwork.. But this year is the most fun party ever.. Had water parade at the veri last part.. HAHA..

No Signboard @ Vivo City
Had our lunch in No Signboard at Vivo City.. Look at Simon was so happy taking the crab.. Enjoy our lunch and we even took pictures and send out through MMS to those cant attend.. Wahahaha.. *Evil*

Mm..

Look wat Din is doing!! When this two Moet arrived, Din took it and played with it.. I managed to take this picture down.. He's using the Moet to cover his FAT BODY.. Lols..

Gambling
Guess where are we?? We are in the bus going back towards Singapore.. Went to Genting for vacation with Ah Gu ( Christina), Simon, Ah Boy ( Wilson), WenJun, Ginnie, Xuian Ming, Li Wei and Wei Siong.. Played BlackJack inside bus while travelling back Singapore with RM and SG dollar..

Corn Dog Feast
Corn Dog feast with Umar, Zhi Xuan, Jon, Benson, Roy, Jona, Mi and many many more..

Edmund
Picture with Edmund.. As he treat mi like his sis and I treat him as my youngest bro.. Everytime talk to me when Im down.. Thanx Bro..

Drunk?!
This picture was my favourite picture that we took.. Look nices!! :)

KTV @ Liang Court
Had our KTV session for 4 hours.. Guess who sang the most songs?!! Winner get prize from mi... Lols

Third Party?! Lols
Dun get the wrong idea.. We are buddy buddy..This is the place where we usually talk when we have sumthing to speak to each other.. A place for mi to cry and let out in grand..

Times when we all eat Vegetables rice for the whole month.. Misses the food.. Cheap and nice..

There are more others pictures that really reminds mi of last time in Grand working and others.. I had my happy and sad times in grand.. Thanx to all my buddys, frens being by my side all the while.. I really dunno wat to say but thanx.. Especially Samuel.. :)



This few mths things had change alot.. It's not the same as last time.. Really hope I can look forward to the way it has been for the time when I first knew you.. E happy times we had together.. Really miss the days.. 只想对你说声 I LOVE YOU