First of all, this 2 videos I would like to share with all of u.. Cos it say out things in my heart..
I think things has come to the end of everything.. I dunno.. I knew everything in mi will lost but I didnt expect it to happen so fast.. I really hope things and time would turn back to before but I noe it cant.. Wat had happened oreadi happened.. How I love, miss, it oso no use anymore.. Hope and trust had gone.. Wats more can I do??!!
To someone - Thanks for all e chances that u had been teaching, giving mi.. I really appreciated everything.. You are really a good shi fu.. It's mi who dunno how to learn and open up my heart.. Really stupid of mi dunno how to treasure it.. Ever since Im in, I had been giving u problems.. Im really sorry.. Wish u all the best in future..
To YOU - Thanks for this few mths everything u had given, accompanied, encouraging mi.. thanks for leaving mi a nice, sweet memories in my mind and heart.. With u around everytime, u made my day.. Seeing you all my troubles gone.. But I didnt noe it has come to e end so fast.. I dun really understand wat u thinking cos u dun tel mi everything in ur mind but I choose not to ask u much cos I noe u got ur own reason.. All I can do is to stand by ur side and support u.. Till now I had not given up even I left.. Mayb now u choose to hate mi, I dunno.. Or u nv visit my blog anymore.. I oso dunno.. Guess wat he said was rite.. The one that suit u onli can be those outstanding career women.. No matter wat decision u made, I will respect ur decision.. Pls tel mi ur decision.. If it is a bad one, hope we can still be frens.. I just wish for a last hugs and kiss.. That's all.. No matter wat, I will still be there for you.. I Love You..
This two weeks, the Mandy u all knew has lost.. I had given up myself and change to another person.. If u guys can find back the old Mandy that u all knew pls help mi.. Cos I had gone to e extreme that I myself oso cant help myself..