Sunday, January 24, 2010

Busy Saturday

Yesterday was a busy day for mi... Hahaha.. Woke up in the morning, eat my breakfast and watched TV as I missed some episode of some shows.. After watching, I decided to pack my stuff, clear my clothes as CNY is coming soon.. I took 2 hrs plus to clear my everything.. Hahaha.. Many many things..

After packing, I notices its 430 and I had to bathe as I need to go JP to support Elson's Donut Empire Event.. So I quickly prepared myself n took train down to Boon Lay.. Reached there around 640, lucky they just start e event.. :)

As to support Elson, I bought myself 2 donuts.. I cant buy too much as I need to go celebrate my friend birthday after that.. So sorry.. I LOVE WHITE CHOCOLATE donut.. Haha.. The event was so successful.. Happy for him.. :)

After e event we went down to Boon Lay Market for gathering, ate Donuts as my dinner.. Around 10 plus e gathering ended.. All heading home and I heading to my friend birthday celebration.. It was Kimmy birthday.. :)

I was super tired when celebrating.. Lols.. But I hang on till e celebration finished, that's around 5 plus in the morning.. LOLS.. Reached home bathe and straight sleep.. Till now I still feel tired.. :(